Thursday, February 16, 2012

Put A Blog On It: The Introductory Post

Flight: TICKETS PURCHASED
Hotel: RESERVATIONS CONFIRMED
Walking Shoes: BROKEN IN
SxSW Apps: DOWNLOADED
Sunglasses: MISPLACED (of course...)

It is official, I'm headed to SxSW 2012! It's a trip two years in the making, when my friend Michael and I first conspired to visit this musical Mecca.

I've heard and read about it for years and years, but have never experienced it for myself...until now! I've been telling friends and family that it sounds to me like "the Disneyworld of all conference/festivals."
I'm looking forward to taking it all in, but
I'm also looking forward to telling you
all about it!

I'll be blogging here on the KZME site, I'll be tweeting
from my Hello Cruel World twitter account, and I'll even be
phoning into the "Lunchbox" show (weekdays 12noon - 1pm) for some live updates.

Stay tuned!

Thanks for reading,

JBJ

No comments:

Post a Comment