Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Who's That Stranger in my Blog?

Listeners and Readers! Hello! My name is Patrick, and I'm going to be dwelling in your blog from now on. I hope that's okay with you, because it's a very nice blog and I don't intend on leaving now that I'm all unpacked. Even if I'm just the Joey Gladstone to your Full House, I'm thrilled to be a part of the KZME family of volunteers.

Whew, okay. Introductions.

What can be said about me? Not much, I'm afraid. I have no writing credits, I don't play any instruments that don't involve hitting things with sticks, and I spend a lot of my free time trying to be funny on raised platforms in dive bars. I'm going to do my best in not trying to be funny in my future blog posts. We'll see how that goes.

As of now, I have a new album to put into my ears. You folks will get to read my take on it very soon. Exciting? Yes, very. As of now now, I am running out of computer time at the library, which means I'll be washing my hands and flitting off into the night. Good meeting you!

107.1FM KZME Musicwhereyoulive,

-Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment