Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All This Great Music


I've been blown away in recent weeks by all the incredible music that is available for my consumption every day of the week.

We've been giving away tickets to all kinds of events, such as, Water and Bodies CD release party that is taking place on Friday at the Doug Fir. There's a whole lot of other great music going on at that same party.

I also get to listen to music that heads are way and have discovered all kinds of flavors of music from hip hop to acoustic to pop and realize how good we've got it here in Portland.

I don't get to go out, ever (*), but I can hope to catch some of this great talent on 107.1 fm. To be able to turn on the radio and hear bands like The Dimes, y la bamba and Ali Wesley. Tell me - how cool is that?

(*) Dog and kid keep me way too busy

Dennise

No comments:

Post a Comment