Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Listening to Portland


I'm a multi-tasker. Big time. I'm often doing about 7 things at once and I wonder if that's a good thing? Right now, for instance. I'm trying to write a sensible blog post, preview music and figure out if I need to go to the store due to the impending Blizzard of 2011.

Burnside Distributors just gave KZME a box full of CDs (thanks, Alexis, for picking them up and dropping them off!) and I'm listening to Pink Martini's Hang on Little Tomato CD. I also have Colin Meloy Sings Shirley Collins and Sam Cooke, Lackthereof 1998-2008, The Disciplines Virgins of Menace (now that sounds interesting), MFNW 2010 and PDX Pop Now! 2004. What a variety, eh?

That's the beauty of Portland, isn't it? The variety of music and shows can be a burden or a treat. I mean, I'm talking about a measly six CDs in a City of 1000 Bands. It is a good thing!

Anyway, back to my multi-tasking. I think I can now check one of those items off my 'to do list' now.

Dennise

No comments:

Post a Comment